July 7, 2009

Rip Roaring Good Time

Morning sunshines!! Thanks for stopping by today. Here's my card for today. I wanted to participate in the Mojo Monday 94 Challenge as well as the SCS Color Challenge 226 (Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal and Baja Breeze) so I combined them. The layout is from the Mojo challenge and the colors are from the color challenge. I had a little bit of a hard time incorporating the Tempting Turquoise so I only used it in small amounts. The base card is tempting turquoise and I then sponged it on the peices of Baja Breeze. I just love the layout of this card challenge. I think it will work great with any combination of colors. Well, I'm off to start my day. Take care everyone and see ya soon.

2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...