July 10, 2009

Covered Chocolate

Well what better way then to start your day but with chocolate. A super cool young lady (Beth) just had her 22nd birthday and I thought chocolate was just perfect for the occasion. This cute little box (the case my son's Ipod Touch came in) was perfect for this gift. I cut paper 1 1/4" by 3" and wrapped each nugget. I was able to get ten perfectly wrapped Hersey nuggets in the case. I then wrapped the case with brown and green paper and orange ribbon. I used my Nestabilities to cover where the paper met. Beth loved her present. What she loved the most...the recycled container! Gotta love it. Have a super Friday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Dana, I love this idea of recycling and your chocolate nugget gift is perfect. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun color combo. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...