July 12, 2009

Good morning everyone. Hope you're having a blessed Sunday morning. Today I'm featuring a card in honor of Kelly (Meow) on Splitcoast Stampers. She is the featured stamper today and she is just awesome. I made my card mirroring one of Kelly's card that had a large flower in the middle with three panels behind it. I had this paper in my "scrap bin" and decided to use it today since I was in a "paisley" mood. The colors in this paper are so pretty that a variety of purples, blues and greend can be used with it. I stamped out each petal and then glued it on the paper. I have a ton of buttons so I thought a large one for the center of this flower would go perfectly. I hope you like my little creation for today. Come back tomorrow and see what I have in store. Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...