August 10, 2009

Dinomight!


Happy Monday everyone. Starting a new week and already wishing it was Friday. :-) But no need to wish my life away. Today I'm featuring a card for this weeks CPS challenge. I need a card for a little boy that is a true nature adventurous. He loves dinosaurs and likes to tell me all about them. This paper from Basic Grey worked perfectly. I finally opened up my SU Soft Suede paper. I really like this color. I used some burnt orange brads to pull in that color from the pattern paper. I didn't want to add a sentiment to the card because I wanted him to focus on the dinosaurs. I'm sure he will really enjoy this card. Thanks for stopping by. Take care and see ya soon.

Dana

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dana - I saw this sketch at their site and was stumped! You, however, have turned it into the cutest creation ever for that little boy. I love the dinosaurs, and what a perfect color combo! Orange is my favorite, so I am naturally biased. ;) Wonderful job, I don't know if I can come up with something for this week's sketch but CPS is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Dana! Perfect boy card!
    I hope you are getting back in the swing of things at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a dino loving little guy! Nice job on the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...