August 12, 2009

All Stars Sneak Peak


Welcome back!!! I wanted to show you a sneak peak at the new line of images called Have a Ball that Inktegrity will be releasing on Sunday. Oh, you are going to love them. For all the sports fans out there, these images are for you. This little sweetie is called All Star. She is a NY Knicks fan. That's right, she's an East Coast girl. LOL And what girlie girl doesn't need a little sparkle to her outfit? I colored in this sweetie with my Copic Markers (E11, B28, YR04, E17). I added the sparkle to the stars on her outfit and around the circle with my orange sparkle gel pen. Then I ran my white GP paper through my Cuttlebug. I had a few pieces of basketball texture paper that I had used for a project my son and daughter had me working on. It fit perfect with my little all star. Don't forget to check out the other team members blog to see great surprises that will be showing you. I'll be uploading another image soon. Make sure to come back. Remember all the images you see will be released this Sunday. Get your wallets ready. :-) Take care and see ya soon.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Dana!! Love the layout & texture. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the orange and blue combo. Great layout really fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are so cute! Love your brightly coloured card too...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that embossing folder you used in the background I do not have that one and I have loved every project I have seen done with it!!! You ideas to mix up the red white and blues on all your releases this time were just super!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...