August 14, 2009

Go Giants

Hey sports fans. Welcome back. Today I'm showcasing another great image coming your way from the Have A Ball series from Inktegrity. This little boy has on his Game Day face. Isn't he just the cutest?!?! No need to say what team he wants to make it to the Super Bowl. I am a HUGE football fan. You won't find me in the malls on Sunday shopping. I'm right at home glued to the TV along with my husband and kids. We eat appetizers all day long. No "real" meals during football season unless I can put it in a crockpot. This card will be placed on our mantel every week the Giants are playing. Just in case we have company over and they don't know what team to cheer for. :-) You will love all the new images coming out on Sunday. Make sure you purchase your little game day cutie. Take care everyone and see ya back real soon.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the colors and layout... very crisp and vibrant. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dana!! Love the layout and the little football embelli's~too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the blog I really like the long and skinny cards and this one is adorable!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...