August 16, 2009

Game On!!


Hi everyone. Welcome back. It's game time baby!!! Here is one of the newest images from Inktegrity. Yes, today is release day. This little darling is called Football Girl. She of course is a big time Giants fan like me! The Giants are playing their pre-season game on Monday night and she's ready. Nothing like coming home for work and sitting on the couch getting ready for some football. Gotta love it. I colored my image with of course...my Copic Markers (R29, E13, E15, E17, E49, B28 and Colorless Blender). I had these extra little footballs from a package I used on a birthday card for my husband. They came in handy for this card. The alphabets are from a new purchase from Joann's from the Little Classic Rubber Stamp Mini's. I knew they would go perfect.


Here's a close up of the image. I popped her up on dots to make her stand off the card. Oh, I also add a little bit of my pink Copic (RV23) to her cheeks. Even this little babes wanted to look all dolled up for the game! LOL Don't forget to run on over to the other DT member blogs to check out their All Stars. You can purchase your images Have a Ball Images TODAY! Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Dana! Love your layout and coloring is fab! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Dana!! I love the layout and the little football embeli's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so great I love all the red white and blue you are doing a wonderful job on the Inktegrity releases!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...