August 31, 2009

Happy Monday everyone. Here is a peek at one of the new Inktegrity images that are coming out this week. The Going Places series is super cute and I know you're going to love every image and sentiment. Buckle up and get ready to take a ride this week. This card is made with the airplane image and one of the many sentiments that you can purchase from Inktegrity starting today. I colored my image with my Copic Markers (B21, Y13 and G24) and the background paper was purchased from Hobby Lobby. I popped up all of my images on pop up dots and used a piece of silver cording to make my sentiment fly behind the plane. Make sure you stop by the Inktegrity blog to see all the great cards the design team has to show you and to start purchasing your images. Don't forget to come back to see what other new images and sentiments are being released this week. Take care everyone and have a super day.

6 comments:

  1. Just adorable Dana!! Thank you for making the sweetest card with this airplane. The DP is so much fun and goes well with the happy plane!! I LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is such an adorable card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Dana!! Love the sweet DP with this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana
    This is a great card. The polka dots add such a sweet and festive feel to it. A great celebration card for sure.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana,

    I am sorry it has taken me so long to come by and I am really sorry to hear you are sick!!! I hope you are feeling better by now!!!

    I love the plain on polka dots great idea and love how you did the pink on the card along with the other colors!!! Shows that these sets are not just for girls!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...