August 25, 2009

It's Christmas Time


Okay...maybe I'm a little early. But I do need to get started on my Christmas cards. I usually make about 100+ cards for friends and family and I officially have three made. :-( Not doing that good this year. I also made this card to participate in two challenges , Mojo Monday challenge and SCS Color challenge. The layout is for Mojo Monday and the colors are from SCS. I love this simple layout. This will definately make my Christmas cards assembly pretty quick. Now I know some of you might not think that Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Real Red (SCS CC) would be considered holiday colors but I think they look awesome together. I did have to add a little bit of Old Olive for my wreath from Penny Black. Once again all the paper came out of my scraps bin. Gotta love having so many scraps. I paper pierced here and there and then added some red dots around the top panel. I'm off to make more cards. Maybe by tonight I might have 10 done. Wish me luck. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

13 comments:

  1. beautiful card, it is never to early for Christmas cards, I have made lots already....you go girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never be too early for Christmas - love this....it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh!!! AHHhhhh!!! This is a really cool card. It is so full of texture and warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful Christmas card! I really like these colors together ~ I am going to have to play with these colors for some of my Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration and kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! I love the color combo and texture. Great MOJO and Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the challenges, Dana Joy! Wonderful for Christmas! Don't know that I could ever finish 100 cards if I started in January!! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree, never too early for Christmas! this is wonderful - perfect for 100 cards...well, I would last for about 20!! LOL
    your color combo is very nice - will try it myself :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the wreath is made of snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this...very nice work & tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - you truly are ahead of me! haha! I am sure you are past a couple of dozen cards by now. ;) This card is beautiful - there is such a pretty balance with the image and the details. Just stunning! Are all your cards the same? I can't imagine doing 100 of them, but I know they are going to love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Great design! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card...I love how sometimes just the right background (embossed this time) can make a card just perfect. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the background. The wreath is beautiful and the colors

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...