August 23, 2009

In Honor of JotJot

Hi everyone. I hope you all are having a great Sunday. Today I took some time out to participate in the SCS Featured Stamper challenge. Today one of my favorite stampers Joanne (JotJot) is our inspiration for today. Here's her gallery. She has so many amazing cards and items in her gallery. This card from Joanne's gallery was my inspiration for the card I made to show you today. I don't think I gave her card justice. LOL I used brazill scraps from my bin. I had this image already colored with my Copics (Y13, Y15 and E47) and I thought it would go nicely with the paper. I stamped the words in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla paper with my SU background stamp. I had just made a visit to Joanne's Fabric and found these cute brown glass self adhesive brads. I inked around all the outer paper with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. For the finishing touch I added the button and cording. Well, everyone I hope you enjoyed your visit. Make sure to have a little fun for yourself today. You're worth it!!! Take care and see ya back soon.

3 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...