August 18, 2009

Mojo Turns 100

Happy Tuesday everyone. I'm playing catchup on some of the challenges for this week. Here's my card for the Mojo Turns 100 challenge this week. I'm so excited. This card was super fast to make as I already have the image colored. Thank goodness I'm using some great images to practice my Copic coloring with. I stamped this image from my friend Jacki. Thanks Jacki. I used my V01, V04, V06 and V09 to color the flowers and my YG03 and G24 for the stem. I then outlined the flowers with BG10. I added a little bit of sparkle with my gel pen. It doesn't really show up well in this photo. All the paper is from my scrap bin. Can you tell that I have tons of paper in that bin? I think I can make hundreds of cards from all the scraps I have. Well, everyone I hope you like my little creation for today. Take care and see ya back real soon.

8 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful card. I love the way you colored it. I have a drawer full of scraps too. I just keep adding to it. I love the way the copic markers color I just don't have anyone to teach me how. You did a fabulous job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the purple!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I love the purple! Fab job on the sketch & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danna, this is so pretty!! I love the purple and the flower images are perfect. Great MOJO card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana,

    Wow I just love all of these purples and your copic coloring is gorgeous!!! Wonderful job on this!!! The last few weeks have been totally crazy so I have not had much time to get out and comment but things are getting better and I am finally having some time to visit and bluf some!!!

    Heather (Inktegrity)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the purple.
    Fantastic job with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...