August 4, 2009

My Mojo


Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great Tuesday. I doing my part of adding to the creativity this week over at the Mojo Monday Blog. I was a little challenged today on working with this layout as I had so many ideas running through my little head. But once I focused on what I wanted to use I thought a this cute image called Big Brother from Inktegrity would allow me to use the image as my focal point. The original version of this image is getting a update and will be available soon. I paper pieced Mom's belly to she had a cute flower design to her shirt. I colored the images with my Copice markers in the following colors: E13, E47, E49, BG75. I also added a little bit of R20 to the cheeks. The paper is a scrap piece from SU. Sorry I don't remember the name of it. I used my Nestabilities Label Two to put the brown piece behind the image. Finally touches where the ribbon and of course a white gel pen. :-) Thanks for stopping by today. Remember to stop back by on Wednesday to see all the cute new images from Inktegrity during my sneek peak.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute MOJO card!! The image is so sweet. You did a fabulous job with coloring and I love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...