December 29, 2009

Holiday Cards

FINALLY!!!  I'm back to blog land.  I have missed you all so very much.  The past year as been one filled with medical issues but by the grace of God I am still here.  I wasn't able to send out any holiday cards (100+) due to my health but I was able to do a few for my family.  Here they are:
I made these for my family back home.  I had some left over SU paper for last year so I pulled it out.  I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set and punch for SU.  These were super easy and fun cards to make. 









I just love how this card came out.  Once again I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set and punch along with left over SU paper.















And finally my last card.  As you can see I kept it very simple this year.  This stamp set from SU is called Christmas Punch. 

















Well for the new year I'm going to get back to coloring with my Copic markers.  I see so many talented people out there doing awesome things with these markers.  I won't say that mine will look anything like the pros but I will try my best.  Happy New Year to you all and I wish you nothing but love, peace and happiness in 2010.

Take care,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better and have gotten a little crafting in!! Have a wonderful New Years!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...