December 30, 2009

Little Tasha Having a Fit


 Oh I'm in love with Mo's Digital Pencil's little two year-old kid images.  They are just the cutest.  Here is Tasha in the midst of having a fit. All the images are super fun to color and print out very crisp.  I have all of them and I will be playing with them all week.  I used SU paper to print her on and colored her with the following Copic Markers:
E11, G21, G24, R00, R20, R22, R24, E24 and E27.




Here is a close up showing you the little bit of glitter I added using my Gelly Roll pen.  You know every little girl has to have a little bit of sparkle even when she's having a fit. LOL  I mounted her on Basic Grey Blush paper.

Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon to see more of my fun cards and creations.  Just wanted to say how happy I am to be back in blog land. Take care everyone and Happy New Year!!



Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to YOU! I miss you! I hope you are FINALLY feeling better! From the looks of your stamping, you MUST be! This little temper tantrum toddler is ADORABLE! Love how you've colored and glittered her! Call me! :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...