January 17, 2010

Super Easy Easel Card


I'm stepping out today.  I found this gallery over at SCS called Easel Cards and decided to give it a try. These are the easiest cards to make.  I'm sending this one to my Mom for her birthday.  Here's the link to the tutorial and what I love most is Beate even has a You Tube video you can follow along with.

To make this lovely card I used Kiwi Kiss (SU), Chocolate Chip (SC), Lily Kate (BG) papers.  I used my EK Success punch and Paper Inspiration Birthday stamp.  I also added some CC and KK ribbon. Well I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Hope on over to SCS and make your own card.  Leave me a link to your gallery in your comment so I can see the fabulous card you made. Take care and see ya back soon.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dana. How are you doing? Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this turned out Beautiful!! Fabulous job!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, and I love that punch you've used! I'm sure your mom loved this!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...