January 18, 2010

Sisters

Good morning everyone.  I can't believe the weekend is already over.  WelI guess I can be glad that I had one more day off from work.  Today I'm showing you another one of Mo's Digital Pencil images called Sisters.  I can't say it enough how much I love these images.  They are super fun to color.  I had colored this one and had it sitting in my color bin until I found an inspiration to use it.  I had the paper in my scrap bin and it matched perfectly with this image.  I used the following copics: E11, E13, E21, E25, E47, E49, R20, R22 and R59.  I found the perfect link to help me with coloring African American images.   This tutorial is awesome.  Suzanne has tons of videos on how to color with copic markers.  I love her tutorials so much they are now bookmarked for easy access when I'm doing my coloring.  I'm off to play some more in my stamp room before hitting the stamp store for some goodies I probably don't need. :-)  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs~


2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...