March 7, 2010

I'm back!!!

Hello everyone.  I'm back to blogging land and I hope for good this time.  My third surgery went well and by the grace of God I'm still here. :-)  I finally had a chance to participate in the SCS challenge today.  I'm so happy for Vera. She has an awesome gallery and I spent so much time trying to figure out what great card of her's I wanted to case today.  I finally picked this one.  Congrats again Vera. 

I used my new Diamond Tulips stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Inc.  I had such a great time watercoloring this image with Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss SU ink.  I then used the same paper to add the border to the tulips and as the background color.  I drew the lines with my ScorPal and added the matching eyelets.  I think this stamp is going to be a favorite of mine. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back soon.

Hugs~


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are back. GREAT card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making my day as Featured Stamper extra special with your CASE, Dana! Your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...