March 7, 2010

I'm back!!!

Hello everyone.  I'm back to blogging land and I hope for good this time.  My third surgery went well and by the grace of God I'm still here. :-)  I finally had a chance to participate in the SCS challenge today.  I'm so happy for Vera. She has an awesome gallery and I spent so much time trying to figure out what great card of her's I wanted to case today.  I finally picked this one.  Congrats again Vera. 

I used my new Diamond Tulips stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Inc.  I had such a great time watercoloring this image with Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss SU ink.  I then used the same paper to add the border to the tulips and as the background color.  I drew the lines with my ScorPal and added the matching eyelets.  I think this stamp is going to be a favorite of mine. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back soon.

Hugs~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...