March 8, 2010

First time with Black Magic with a White Twist

Welcome back.  I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I just had to show you this card I made using the Black Magic technique for the first time.  I saw it on Karen Barber's blog and fell in love. I think this is one of my favorite techniques.  Thank you so much Karen for the tutorial and inspiration.  This technique is super easy to do and makes such a stunning card.  I see myself searching all my stamps now to see which ones I can use this technique with.

For the colors I used my Koh-i-noor pencils 8750/14, 8750/10 (flowers), 8750/19, 8750/4 (leaves) and 8750/3 (white).  I used Chocolate Chip SU paper and some Brazill scrap pieces I had.  I used my Basic Grey Sultry paper collection for the background on a piece of CC SU paper.  You can use some many different color combines for your cards.  Well, I'm off to make another one.  I'm hooked!! LOL  Take care everyone and hope to see you back soon.

Hugs~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...