March 24, 2010

SC273 Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I was able to squeeze in a card today for SCS sketch challenge.  This was super easy for me as I already had the paper circle cut out with my background paper.  It was in my scrap bin so I pulled it out for today's card.  The flower is from Inkadinkado's clear stamp set called Beauty Stems from Here.  This was my first time using it and I must say I think I'm in love. LOL  I colored my image with Copic markers RV10, V01,V12 and YR03.  I didn't have the right shade of green so I mixed in a little bit of Sage Shadow with my green.  The sentiment is from Stampabilities.  Well, I hope you like my little creation today.  Please make sure you come back to see what other exciting things may be going on. I would love any comments you may have and I appreciate the feedback.  Take care and see you soon.


2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...