March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Twin

Hi everyone.  I'm pretty late on posting a card today.  I have been driving back from Florida for doctor appointment and it's my birthday.  I'm 29 all over again. LOL  Here is a card I made for my twin sister DeDe.  We are late on getting our cards out to eachother.  It's usually me who's late. Yikes!! Never the less, we texted eachother a million times today.  I just love being a twin.

Anyway, my sister's favorite flower is a sunflower so this stamp set that I just picked up last Friday from Heartfelt Creations was perfect for her card.  I stamped the images a few times, colored them with the following Copic markers Y17, Y19, Y21, E29 and E37 and cut them out.  I added some glue to the center of the flowers and piled on my microbeads.  Man, did I have beads every where. LOL  I waited for the flowers to dry and put them on pop dots.  I added the little leaves from my daisy Nestabilities set.  The paper came from my scrap bin.  The sentiment is from PaperTrey I think.  I can't remember exactly.

    

Here's a closeup of the center of the flower.  I think this looks close to the real thing. :-)    This card took me a while to make but I think I love how it turned out.  Happy birthday my dear twin.  Love you to pieces.

Take care everyone and I hope to see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...