April 4, 2010

FS165

Happy Easter everyone.  Today I had a chance to play along in the SCS challenge FS165.  Theresa has some AWESOME cards in her gallery for you to case and show your talent.  I cased this lovely card here for my inspiration today.  I just love sunflowers so this was the perfect card to copy.  I switched up the colors and the layout a little bit.  I used my sunflower from The Stamping Studio.  It was so much fun to color this flower.  I used the following Copic Markers:  Y15, Y17, Y19, Y21, YR65, E15, G94, G99, B000 and my colorless blender.  I don't think you can tell by this photo but the flower is outlined with the B000.  I used my white Sharpie marker for my lines.  Once again, off to my scrap bin for paper and ribbon.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog today.  I hope to see you back soon. 


Hugs~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...