April 26, 2010

Sweet Rebecca


Happy Monday everyone.  Today I'm featuring my first DT card for Repeat Impressions using the Rebecca (708-K) stamp.  I just love this sweet image.  Rebecca is looking out seeing all the possibilites that are in store for her.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper.  While still in my Nestabilities die I sponged around her with Soft Sky, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I then stamped Rebecca again and watercolored her with Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Positively Pink and Blush Blossom. I carefully cut her out and popped her up on the sponged background.  The paper is from Basic Grey's DP Lemonade Collection Pack.  For the base of the card I used Blush Blossom.  I added the scalloped edge using my SU punch.  The Thank You (2524-F) sentiment is also from Repeat Impression and was sponged with Certainly Celery.

Now on to the good news.  Since you are one of my blog readers, you can purchase Rebecca for 50% off this week only!!  Woo hooo......love a sale!!  So hop on over to the Repeat Impressions Store and pick up Rebecca for your own!  Also, don't forget to visit Wendy's blog and the other DT members blogs listed below to see what creations they have in store for you.



Hugs~



11 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! I'm so honored to be on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is so gorgeous!! I love your beautifully colored image. Great DP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love the papers, and your painting is awesome! So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Dana! Great job coloring the image and the background and I love how you popped her up - that was some serious fussy cutting, especially the hair and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, what a wonderful card you've created! Love the background you've painted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING....love your sky and grass; your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love, love, love the look of this. So soft and feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty!
    I love how you made the sky background, and the colors you used are so feminine and elegant. Great work, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana this is gorgeous - your water coloring and cutting out of Rebecca is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable. That background is not bad either. I found you on SCS . So glad I didn't miss this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and feminine... just beautiful! Especially love the dimensional look. Your coloring is fantastic and you are apparently a whiz with scissors :-)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...