April 25, 2010

Glorious Greetings

Welcome back.  I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.  Today I am featuring a card for the Featured Stamper over at SCS.  Today's FS is Gloria.  I just love everything in Gloria's gallery.  But I loved her With Heartfelt Sympathy card so much that I choose it to case today.

I used my SU Inspired by Nature stamp set on a scrap piece of Basic Grey paper.  The sentiment came from my SU Warmest Regards set.  I stamped the image and sentiment both in Stazon and shaded in my sun with Barely Banana.  I mounted it on Cool Caribbean and Whisper White paper.  The corners were punched out on Barely Banana paper with my SU punch.

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by today.  I have to run as I'm having a friend over today that I haven't seen in years so I need to go put my "face" on. LOL  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs~

5 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful! Love the color scheme and the contrast texture of the craft corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is pretty and serene and can be used for male or female. That makes it twice as wonderful. I LOVE your background with the sun, outstanding work, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a gorgeous card ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card caught my eye in the gallery on scs-I thought it was so serene and the colors you used were soothing-this would make a great sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the BG paper you picked, such a serene look.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...