April 25, 2010

Glorious Greetings

Welcome back.  I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.  Today I am featuring a card for the Featured Stamper over at SCS.  Today's FS is Gloria.  I just love everything in Gloria's gallery.  But I loved her With Heartfelt Sympathy card so much that I choose it to case today.

I used my SU Inspired by Nature stamp set on a scrap piece of Basic Grey paper.  The sentiment came from my SU Warmest Regards set.  I stamped the image and sentiment both in Stazon and shaded in my sun with Barely Banana.  I mounted it on Cool Caribbean and Whisper White paper.  The corners were punched out on Barely Banana paper with my SU punch.

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by today.  I have to run as I'm having a friend over today that I haven't seen in years so I need to go put my "face" on. LOL  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...