April 21, 2010

SC277

Hey friends.  Glad to see you visiting again. I'm showcasing my card for the SCS Sketch Challenge today.  I used my Inktegrity doll image today.  Isn't she too cute?  I love coloring in images with my Copic markers.  It seems to really relax me.

The paper was purchased at Hobby Lobby and of course the scraps where in my bin.  I used pink, green and yellow Bazzill paper.  I sponged on Certainly Celery for the grass and I made the clouds with my Pearlescent Chalks.  Of course I broke out my white gel pen to make my dots.  Leave me a comment with your blog link so I can check out your creations today.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya back soon.

Hugs~






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Dana!! It was such a nice surprise to see in my blog roll - absolutely adorable. I am going to showcase it on Friday's post. ;) Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I love the papers, and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...