April 19, 2010


Welcome back friends.  I'm rushing to get the SCS challenge done tonight.  Another late night in the stamp room but well worth it.  I don't have many sympathy cards for a reason because I know the reason I'm sending them. :-(  I had to make a card to send to one of my family members.  My aunt lost her husband and I'm hoping that my card may cheer her up a little.  It's so hard to lose a loved one.  My prayers are with her right now. 

I used my Hero Arts stamped called Silhouette Meadow Flowers and my Stampabilities Praying for You sentiment.  I stamped the flowers in Certainly Celery to match the paper that came out of my scrap bin.  I paper pierced around the flowers and also on the DP.  I layered everything in black and then placed in on Whisper White paper. 

Well, I'm off to do what a mom has to get done before the night is over.  Hugs to you all and see ya back soon.

Hugs~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...