April 14, 2010

Woo Hoo...I'm on a Design Team

Hey everyone.  I have some AWESOME news.  I have been selected to be on the Repeat Impressions DT.  I am overwhelmed with excitement.  Not only was I selected, I'll be working with such a great group of talented ladies.  I can't thank Wendy enough for honoring me with this opportunity.  She has some wonderful ideas for us to share with all of you.  You can check out the store here and see all amazing products.  Well, let me get you familiar with the DT members:




Stay tuned for some great inspiration from these ladies.  I can't wait to get started and I'm sure you can't wait to see what we all come up with.   Hope to see you back here real soon.

Super big hugs~



6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, I am looking forward to working on the DT with you and getting to know you! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, Aren't we going to have fun working together on RI Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...can't wait to work with you on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :) SUPER EXCITING!
    I'm looking forward to working on the design team with you! Your creations are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from me, too! I'm excited to get to know you and to "work" with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Dana, it's nice to 'meet' another Georgia girl! Glad to have you on the RI Design Team and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...