April 13, 2010

For You


Hi everyone.  Hope you all are having a great evening.  I'm home from my first full day back at work and I'm so tired.  I did have a chance to participate in SCS color challenge.  I used my SU stamp Kindred Spirits for the main image.  I used my SU markers to color in the image and then stamped it on my watercolor paper.  The sentiment came from my SU stamp set called All Holidays.  It needed a little something so I pierced around the edges and used my MS punch for the background.  I hope you have a change to play along today. 


Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. OH wow; what beautiful colors!!! Congratulations on the DT; can't wait to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that border punch, and your piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana,
    You have such a wonderful style! I'm so glad you are a part of the RI DT!! I can't wait getting to know you :):) Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...