April 10, 2010

Side Steppin'

Hii everyone.  Welcome back to my blog.  I made my first ever side steppin' card today.  First let me say that I'm instruction challenged.  I have seen so many of these awesome cards but every time I read the directions and started the fold process I would mess up. So, off the YouTube I went. LOL  I'm attaching two great video tutorials madam513 and crazycard09 to help you out if you are like me. 

After you see the videos you'll see that these cards are not has hard as they look.  Here I'm using two of the cute Sweet and Sassy Stamps Toadstool and Sunny Squirrel.  I colored the images with my Copic markers and added some scrap bin paper, a few butons and a happy birthday sentiment to finish off this project.  Oh, I used my forever loved white extra fine point sharpie marker for my dashes. 

For the next couple of days I won't have access to my computer but I should be back in my stamp room Tuesday creating something for you to view.  Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Oooh sooo adorable! I need to see the tutorial as I have never attempted one of these before. I love the colors of your card Dana! And thank you so much for the email, I will continue keeping you in prayer for health and ongoing happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thanks for the YouTube links - I'll have to give one of these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I made my side-step card:) It's on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...