June 7, 2010

Fairy's Fun

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and you're ready for this weeks Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions.  When life gets really hectic and it's spinning too fast, slow down and take a Fairy's Fun (4304-K) ride on a Dragonfly. :-)  Wouldn't that be the coolest thing every?  This is just the cutest stamp.

I colored my little fairy image with my Copic makers and had him floating through the clouds (scalloped circle and blue Pearlescent Chalk).  Once again I pulled the paper that I believe is from a retired SU design paper pack from my scrap bin and layered it on some Bazzill brown paper.  All is mounted on Whisper White paper and dotted along the top and bottom edges with my white Sharpie paint pen.  The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions unmounted sheet (8600). I punched it out with my SU round tab punch and distressed the edges with some pink Pearlescent chalk.

Now for the good news....this stamp is 50% OFF!!!  You heard me......50% OFF this week only (June 7-June 13).  Now remember in order for you to get the 50% off you must stop by The House That Stamp Built blog to get your discount code.  Wendy is super generous in giving you the chance to purchase all the Stamp of the Week stamps at a 50% off discount.  But, you must act quickly as they are only discounted for the week they are shown.  So remember, to visit each Monday and place your order.

Check out what some of the other DT members have come up with:


  


Have a great day everyone.

Hugs~

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Joy! Love the colors! Oh, and I love your new blog design too! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the round tab punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors; and those clouds are amazing! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, I love the sky you created for this fun and cute fairy! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this is so cute! Love all the details to your card. I love your new blog design as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling! Perfect sentiment, too, for the cute little fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Dana. I like how you created your clouds - pefect backdrop for the little fairy! Glad you're feeling better and getting some stamping time in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Dana!!! The clouds background looks wonderful with the stamped image! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, and I just adore pink and brown together.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...