September 12, 2010

FS188 with Bear In Pumpkin

Morning everyone.  Glad I had a chance this morning to participate in the Featured Stamper over at Splitcoaststampers.  Today's featured stamper is Terri.  Congrats Terri.  Check out her gallery.  She's the die cut diva for sure.  I already had my Bear in Pumpkin from I Brake For Digis already colored so I just had to find some paper to match. You can get this cute image at a 10% discount when you put in the discount code SAVE10DANA in the comments section of your order.

Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs~




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with the featured stamper challenge today! So glad you were able to visit my gallery!! What a fun day this has been, great job with your case!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...