September 23, 2010

WT289

Good morning everyone.  I thought I would participate in this weeks Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge is to start making your holiday cards.  Well this is my second card that will be one of many this year.  Thanks to Melissa Baldwin's (The Stamping Studio) scrap bin I was able to use her paper to make this card.  I had the pleasure of going to her scramp retreat last weekend and had a blast.  Met some totally awesome women.  Thanks ladies for being so kind.

I've attached some photos below of my wonderful weekend.


The wonderful women I had the chance to meet. 















Melissa's studio.  Boy did I have fun in here.














This is Melissa's Rubber Room.  Oh my, so many stamps so little time.  I did have the chance to purchase ALOT of the rubber in here. :-)




Well, I need to go lay down.  Not feeling my best today but wanted to share my card and weekend with you all.  Until next time.....

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Great card, Dana - so pretty! And it looks like you had a wonderful time! Rest up and take care of yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card! Wonderful design! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, your blog is cute.... I miss you and I'm so jealous that you got to go to the retreat without me. :(

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...