September 21, 2010

Winter Mailboxes

Hey blog buddies.  Welcome back.  Today I'm featuring the winter mailbox stamp from I Brake For Digis. I'm getting my holiday cards done early this year.  Well that's the plan anyway. :-)  I stamped this image, colored it with Copics and added a little bit of a white paint sharpie and some glitter.  Super easy card to make so this one will be my first pick to get started with.

You can purchase this stamp today for 10% off when you enter the SAVE10DANA code on your order.  What are you waiting for?  The holidays will be here before you know it.  :-)  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Dana! I love that image, and your card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...