November 21, 2010

Featured Stamper Card

Hi and welcome back.  I had a chance to play along this morning in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  A big congrats goes out to Sarah for being picked for this week's challenge. 

Today I'm showing off the holly image from I Brake For Digis.  I printed off an entire sheet of these, colored them and added them to several of my holiday cards.  Super easy.  Gotta love that, don't cha?!?!  And you can get this image for 10% off when you entire the SAVE10DANA code.

I hope you get a chance to play along today.  So much wonderful stuff in Sarah's gallery to pick from.  Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope to see you back here real soon. 

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Dana as always. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card - I like how you have added the puffy dimension to their hats!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...