January 10, 2011

Morning Glories

So glad you stopped by today.  I hope all is well with everyone.  I could not wait to show you this card.  Today at Repeat Impressions we are showcasing this beautiful image called Morning Glories.  Such a sweet image.  I'm sending this card to a lovely friend of mine who just goes gaa-gaa over my cards. Just the affect I want to have when I send them out. As always you can purchase this image for 50% off this week only. The ever amazing design team has come up with some fabulous cards to share with you as well.  Hope on over to The House That Stamps Built and take a peek and also to pick up your discount code to make this image part of your collection.

And on another note, Wendy is looking for another ROCK STAR (a talented person to be a part of the Repeat Impressions design team).  As a member of this team I can say I have enjoyed every single minute.  Wendy is just a doll to work with and VERY generous with her images.  You would just love being a part of it all.  For more details click here.

Hugs~



5 comments:

  1. Great card; love the color combo; pearls are such an elegant touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dana!! Love the color combo and DP you used! Great layout and coloring too...you friend is going to "ga-ga" over this :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana this card is gorgeous - I love these colors together! Your friend will certainly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful, Dana!! I love the colors!! You're right - your friend will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Dana - love the color combo you used with the Morning Glories! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...