January 26, 2011

WIW at Repeat Impressions

Welcome back.  Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.  Today at Repeat Impressions we are showing off another sketch.  I had to make a sympathy card which I'm not the best at making so I chose today's sketch to make a very simple card.   I kept my card all white with just a touch of color.  I used the Deepest Sympathy stamp (Palate 8600) from Repeat Impressions.  I hope the recipient likes it.

Why don't you play along this week?  Remember each time you participate in a sketch challenge you increase your chance of winning a $25 gift certificate for some fabulous rubber.  Check out The House That Stamps Built for more details.  Also, you'll be able to check out what the other ladies came up with for this sketch challenge. Have a great day!

Hugs~

Dana

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you needed a sympathy card, Dana, but it's a very pretty one. Love the embossing and all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card; love that you didn't use DP on the card front, rather you used embossing - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing on your card, Dana! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white and how you have double embossed the card. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this is simply gorgeous! What a fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS sympathy card, Dana. Very nice job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...