March 25, 2011

Planting A Garden With Digger!

Hey everyone.  I'm in the gardening mood something crazy!  My dear friend Jennifer gave me a garden for my birthday last year. I know your like "a garden?"  Yep, her family came to celebrate my birthday with me last year and in the back of their minivan was everything I needed to start a garden.  I was soooo HAPPY.  I just love to plant things and see them come to life.  That's why I hired Digger to help me start my weekend.  Isn't he just the cutest mole?  I just love his little hat and shovel.

You too can get your planting started out with Diggers help.  He would look adorable on a gardening gift for a friend.  Head on over to the Your Next Stamp store and scoop him up today.

 Also don't forget you still have time to participate in the Make It Sparkle challenge over at the YNS Challenge Blog.  Challenge ends MIDNIGHT (EST) March 29.


Hugs and see ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...