March 30, 2011

Stitching Time

Isn't there a rhyme about stitching time?  I swear I remember my grandmother saying something about it while sewing.  LOL  Anyway, Your Next Stamp is challenging you to stitch it up!!  Faux stitching, real stitching, whatever you like.  Beth has really shown us the meaning of  "stitching it up".  I used the adorable Snorkel Fun Penguin for my card. Don't have anything to stitch with?  Well Karen has a ton of stuff in the "sew easy" section in the store. You have plenty of time to get your order in and make a card. Woo hoo!!!

Oh don't let me forget that when you enter the challenge you have an AWESOME chance of winning Bad Hair Day Fhiona AND her accessories.  How cool is that?  You have until MIDNIGHT (EST) Tuesday April 5th to get your entry in. 


Get to stamping everyone.  Can't wait to see your creations.

Hugs~

5 comments:

  1. ACK! This is just so CUTE!!! His little mask looks so real and I love the layout! Fab card, woman:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Dana. The glossy look of his goggles is adorable too!! Such a cute card.

    HUGS!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW Dana this is sooooo super CUTE!!! I LOVE how you did his googles how ADORABLE!! Fab take on the stitching challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stitch in time saves nine.

    The meaning:

    A timely effort will prevent more work later.

    Thanks for sharing. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! Love the glossy accents on his goggles and the way you did your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...