April 22, 2011

Flutterbug Wishes

Hey everyone.  I'm soooo glad it's Friday.  It has been a super long week.  I'm showing off the adorable newly released stampset called Flutterbug Wishes.  I know that you have seen some amazing creations this week by the DT members with this set and all the other ones.  I super love this one because it just reminds of me of spring.  So cute!!  I hope you had a chance to pick up the new images out for April if not fly on over to the YNS Store and pick your stampsets up today.  Have a fabulous Friday everyone.

Hugs~

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE!! Fantastic DP and color combo Dana!!
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...