May 11, 2011

Challenge Time Baby at YNS

Hey everyone.  So glad you popped over to my blog today.  Like we do every other week, it's challenge time baby at Your Next Stamp.  Today you need to pop it up!!  Add some dimension to your creation for this challenge.  I popped up my butterfly from the Flutter Bug Wishes set on my sentiment square.  You can't tell but I have a little bit of glitter pen on my sentiment and butterflies.  Oh such a cute set. I stamped my butterflies using a Kaleidacolor Bouquet ink pad.  Loved the color variety it gave my card.

So for this challenge you are entering to win......FETCH .  Love this little boy and his dog.  If I throw a bone, ball or toy and told my dog to fetch, she would just look at me like "are you kidding me".  She's such a Prima Donna!!  Okay, let's get to popping!!  You have until MIDNIGHT (EST) May 24th to get your entry in.  Remember, if you use a YNS stamp, you will get an extra entry.  Yay!!  Now head on over to Your Next Stamps Challenge Blog and upload your creation.  Can't wait to see what you have to show me for this challenge.

Also don't forget that YNS is this month's sponsor for SFYTT.  Just another chance for you to participate and when some YNS stamps. Make sure to swing by the store and pick up a stamp to participate with.

Hugs~



5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic I forgot all about the kaleidoscope stamp pads...Too much product too little memory! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana LOVE these colors and those butterflies, such a BEAUTIFUL creation! AWESOME take on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the kaleidoscope ink pad...it's such a fun look!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...