May 22, 2011

Two for One

Sweet Sunday to everyone.  I'm so glad I had a chance to get into my stamp room and create today.  I've been so busy that I haven't had chance to participate in anything lately.  Well hopefully today I have broken that routine.  I'm showing you a card that I'm entering into two challenges: Paper Sundaes Pop It Up and SCS Featured Stamper.  I'm always coloring images and putting them aside to use on a card in the future.  Well Marcus from Mo's Digital Pencil was all colored up and just waiting to get on a card.  I just love these digital images.  He's in the terrible two stage and like so many two year old boys he's definitely wanting to get his way.  Thank goodness my son is passed this stage.  LOL

Make sure you stop by tomorrow to join in on the new May releases from Your Next Stamp.  You're going to love the new images.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm off to do more creating.  This time in the kitchen.

Hugs~


3 comments:

  1. Oh he's adorable Dana!! Love the orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! Perfect image for terrible twos!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found some time to play, Dana! What an adorable card! Thanks for plaing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...