July 17, 2011

Christmas Sundaes Feature

Okay, I know...a pretty weird intro to my card.  LOL  I was trying to add all the names of the challenges I'm doing today into a title.  Don't think that came out too good.  Oh, well.  I had the chance to take a look at Terri's gallery (the Featured Stamper at SCS today) and man did I fall in love.  Such an awesome gallery full of fun things.  Congrats Terri for the honor today. 

I'm also playing along on the Paper Sundae challenge.  It's called Christmas in July.  No better time then now to get my Christmas cards done.  Before you know it, the holidays will be here.

Well thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful Sunday and be blessed.

Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. this is very unusual and pretty...love the white space. Thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars and the way you used them across the front of the card, really pops with the white background. Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...