July 21, 2011

For the Boys

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing today.  I'm combining three challenges today.  La-La Land Crafts is featuring the "boys and brads" as it's challenge this week.  Great because I just love Luka.  He's so stinkin' cute.  Tuesday Throwdown  has us adding some metallic to our card.  Don't think you can see it in the photo but the tires on Luka's truck and the brads were colored over with metallic ink.  And finally the Copic Challenge was to use pastel colors.  I can not remember when I made my last pastel colored card so it was great to go back in that direction for a change. 

I think I hit all the requirements on this card.  What do you think?  For my Copic colors I used E53, E51, E50, E57, E25, E47, Y23, Y21, B93, YG11, G24.

Thanks for swinging through today.  Hope you'll be back real soon.

Hugs and happy stamping~

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Luka is such a little cutie, and your card is adorable, Dana! Beautiful coloring, and I like how you shaded the ticket piece. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sweetie, this is just fabulous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Dana. Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts this month. Kim

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...