July 22, 2011

Sweet Ladybugs

Happy FRIDAY!!  The weekend is finally here.  Are you as excited as I am?  Usually the weekend is for movies and friends so this week I participated in the Tiddly Ink's Nature Movie challenge.  I had to stretch this card a little bit to actually fit the challenge.  You see there is a movie called The Ladybugs with Rodney Dangerfield in it.  The movie has nothing to do with nature but to me a ladybug is part of nature right?  LOL, I know don't laugh at me.  I really wanted to be in this challenge.  LMBO.  So I inked up this adorable little labybug from Tiddly Inks.  So with her all inked up I headed over to Sweet Sunday challenge blog and made a card layout to match their sketch this week. 

So with my card all done, I'm heading out of here to spend some time with family and friends.  I think I see a movie in my near future.

Hugs and happy stamping~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...