August 28, 2011

Anything Goes HSIC #13

Happy Monday.  It's time for another challenge at Heart Songs Inspiration Blog.  This week you can do anything you want or use your favorite color.  I love these kinds of challenges because it's creates a buffet bar of amazing cards.  I pulled out some old paper, my MS punch and some flowers to spice up my card.  I'm using the adorable Asian Doll for my inspiration today.

Now let's see what you can do. You have until SUNDAY 6pm MST to get your card/creations linked up over at the HSI blog.

Hugs and happy stamping~







10 comments:

  1. Beautiful asian card Dana, lovely layout, love your Kenny K card posted earlier, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, Love this image against that background dp! Fantastic. The red is so vibrant and the darker colors just make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Dana I love the dp you used so perfect with the sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dana can you email me at dustydavi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute, Dana! I love the colors and your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that's beautiful! I love the coloring and the color combination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Dana! Great coloring, wonderful paper choices, that cute image and a great layout!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Dana! The colors are so rich, and you colored the image so beautifully. Love that greeting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful asian card...those papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...