August 24, 2011

Doing the Humpty Hump!!!

I'm doing the humpty dance.  That's right it's hump day baby.  Well, really my hump day is just about over.  So I'm really sliding into Thirsty Thursday. :-)  Had a chance to get into my stamp room and come up with a card for the Kenny K and Tuesday Throwdown challenges.  I just love having an image and paper already coordinated.  Had this sitting in my folder waiting for a card.  Perfect!!  All I had to do was cut up the layers, add some details and viola....a card!!

Thanks for swinging by tonight.  Time to scope out You Tube for some funny videos so share with co-workers.  How do we say it ladies...."sweet baby, sweet baby, sweet baby".  LOL

Hugs and happy stamping~

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back Dana. Isn't it nice to get over hump day.. mine's usually Thursdays when Friday seem so far away. It's an awesome card you have there - DPs are perfectly coordinated and image is wonderfully colored and love that touch of embossed texture behind. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dana! Your coloring is gorgeous and so is your layout! I am always struggling with get my images to fit in a nestie... why?? I love the way yours looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is so spicy, love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coloring and papers are perfect together. (I can't let it go; believe me, I'm trying... That "your" should be "You're".) Forgive me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, Dana. Great fussy cutting on your image! Glad to see you here at Tuesday Throwdown. :-)
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! and the "Humpty dance" is one of my fav songs...(I miss Digital underground!!) Kenny K is one of my favorite digital artist!! Anyhow I think your card is super cute and the idea of having papers in a folder with the image is great, i might have to do something like that!!
    Thanks for sharing and bringing me back down memory lane!!
    Happy crafting,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Dana! Your coloring is fantastic and I love how you put the card together. I am a new follower and I found you through CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K Krafty Girlz

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...