August 23, 2011

MoJo is showing up Green

Oh, I'm moving a little slow today.  Glad you stopped back by.  I have an inspection at work today and I'm dreading it.  Nothing too serious but people get all worked up and lose focus of what is important.  I thought I would get my day started in my stamproom.  Yep...it's 3:00am and I'm up stamping.  I know...I'm crazy. 

I'm posting my card to enter in this week's MoJo Monday Challenge and Paper Sundaes challenge.  Well, I guess if I'm going to make it to work I better get some sleep.  Five-thirty is right around the corner.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Dana, this is a Darling card with the sweet image and pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the inspection went without a hitch... Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You work the way I do -- at whatever hour the urges strike me! Gorgeous card. Love that darling image and the green is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Dana! Love that sweet image and the precious expression on her face makes me giggle. Praying your inspection went well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your card are wonderful Dana...Nane'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, green is my favorite and this is just DARLING!! Fabulous coloring girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...