August 22, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #12

Morning peeps.  Hope your ready for a fabulous week.  I'm in need of a fabulous week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Since it's Monday, you know it's Heart Song Inspiration Challenge time.  This week's challenge is to create a card that is shabby chic or add pearls to your card.  My brain stuttered on what a shabby chic card would look like.  So here's what I came up with.  Not sure if' it's shabby chic but I did use pearls.  LOL  I used the new release owl on a branch as my image today.  I hope you like. 

Now it's your turn.  You have until Sunday 6pm (MST) to get your card linked.  Hope I gave you a little inspiration to get you started today.  Until next time....

Hugs and happy stamping~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...