August 22, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #12

Morning peeps.  Hope your ready for a fabulous week.  I'm in need of a fabulous week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Since it's Monday, you know it's Heart Song Inspiration Challenge time.  This week's challenge is to create a card that is shabby chic or add pearls to your card.  My brain stuttered on what a shabby chic card would look like.  So here's what I came up with.  Not sure if' it's shabby chic but I did use pearls.  LOL  I used the new release owl on a branch as my image today.  I hope you like. 

Now it's your turn.  You have until Sunday 6pm (MST) to get your card linked.  Hope I gave you a little inspiration to get you started today.  Until next time....

Hugs and happy stamping~


5 comments:

  1. Great use of the image, Dana. Don't care if it's shabby chic or not -- I love this card. That polka dot background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana =D I love your coloring of the owl and branch. So life-like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab job Dana,,,I really like the polka dots with the image and your great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I really like how you used the town papers along the edge, it really sets the scene for that cute little owl. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Perfect choice of papers and adorably put together!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...