August 9, 2011

Mo's Easel Card Challenge

You're back!!  Yay!!  Thanks for taking the time to swing by again today.  I had a chance to work on an easel card for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  I swear I so love easel cards and I don't know why I don't make more of them.  I'll have to put that on the list of reminders. :-)  Your card also had to have an animal as part of the image.  I already had Zola colored so I just had to pull her from my stash and place her on this card.  I kind of try to at least pre-color parts of images so when I'm up for a challenge there's really not too much left to color in.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  Make sure you swing by tomorrow because it's YNS 2nd birthday and you won't want to miss a thing.

Hugs and happy stamping~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...