August 3, 2011

YNSC #48 - Beautiful Borders and Sweet Sketch

Morning, morning everyone!  Hope your having a fab day. The challenge this week at Your Next Stamp is beautiful borders.  Simply said, I think decorative borders add a little sumthin' sumthin' to our cards.  I used my beautiful border around my Miya from China.  She's part of the World Kids Collection at Your Next Stamp.  I have to say, I just loved coloring in this image.  She's just too adorable.

Now I know you have it in you to take on this challenge.  I've seen some of your work peeps and your fabulous with your creations. Make sure you link your image on the YNS Challenge Blog by MIDNIGHT Tuesday  August 16th.  If you don't have any of Karen's images you still have time to pop on over to the store and pick up a few things. 

Well Miya has to head on out to the Copic Creations, Paper Sundaes and The Sweetest Thing blogs to enter into their challenges this week.  Wish her luck peeps.  See ya soon!

Hugs and happy stamping~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...