August 1, 2011

Monochamatic Tones - Heart Song Inspirations

Good morning everyone.  Glad you had a chance to stop by today.  Over on the Heart Song Inspiration Blog we are showcasing our cards in monochromatic colors and or the usage of brads.  Yep, one color all in the same hues.  Really had me stepping out on a limb with this one.  I used the ever so adorable Asian Doll.  She's such a cuttie.  I even added some brads as the centers of my flowers.

All the ladies have done a wonderful job on their cards.  Check them all out here.  I really hope you have a chance to join us in this week's challenge.  Remember you have until SUNDAY 6PM (MST) to get your card posted.  Let's see what your monochromatic style is.

But before I let you head on over to the blog, Leah has some wonderful new images at the store today.  I'll be back later this week to show you some of them on my cards.

Hugs and happy stamping~




6 comments:

  1. Dana, I love this done in brown tones. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card just jumped out at me with its cuteness and fun! love everything about it! you really did a wonderful job with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! love that image and your coloring is great!!

    Blessings,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana You did a beautiful job on this card. The rich shades of brown and coloring of your image are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is fabulous! Your colouring is wonderful and that image is just adorable!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, this is so lovely! The Asian Doll is one of my favorites digis, and she looks fantastic done up in browns. Love how you used the brads as flower centers. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...